Saturday, March 10, 2007

Class


Have you ever wondered what class was? Do you have class? I always related class to what you wore, who you hung out with, and where you ate. A good friend of mine gave me this definition of class and it shed a whole new light on my life. How about you?

I can literally say I had no class prior to meeting Christ. Once the Holy Spirit entered my life a new person began to form. A relationship with Christ deepened me to look at my inner self. God's life guide book reshaped me to have character and qualities much like this definition. However close I am now to this definition, I would not be it without the indwelling Holy Spirit overriding my sinful resident. I cannot have class without him. For it is he that gave me the guidance, strength, and will of obedience to live this way. Thank you Lord for making me into a new man!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Lover, you have class. More class than any man I've ever known. Praises to God for the way He's lovingly transformed you into the wonderful man I love today.