Friday, March 16, 2007

My comfort

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 - 39

Nothing can take that love. Thank you Lord for leaving me with such a comforting thought. I feel secure in the love you have for me. Nothing can separate us. Nothing. I love you too!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It is always nice to meet a new blog friend. Especially one who makes Danielle so happy. And one who loves our Lord so much. Nice to meet you!

Radford said...

Thank you Dawn. Nice to meet you too! Wow, now I am excited that people may read my blog:) Thanks for the comment and nice words.